Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Very First Blogger Award...

Whoo hoo, my very first Blogger award ( if I recieved it twice I guess it is my first and second!) Thank you Kim over at snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com and Tiffany over at sparkledmemories.blogspot.com for giving me this award. Head on over to these talented ladies blogs to see their fabulous creations.
Requirements to accepting this award are,
1. Thank the person who gave you the award(see above)
2.Tell 7 things about yourself(see below)
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers(also see below)

Seven things about ME...
1.I have a husband and a bestfriend whom are both the same person.
2. We both are military Veterans(Go Navy)
3.I am passionate about Nursing
4.I like all things PINK!
5. I am a HELLO KITTY fanatic
6.I often lock myself in my craftroom for a self impossed "TIME OUT"
7.I am a paper hoarder(patterned and solid, textured or not) and I dont want theraphy.

Now to Pass the award on to 15 others...
1.Sheandra lawyersscraptoo.blogspot.com
2.Janet ladyluvbug.blogspot.com
3.Indira craftyhomemade.blogspot.com
4.Traci cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com
5.Annettea annetteasalinas.blogspot.com
6.princesspugcreations.blogspot.com
7.scrappinglatina.blogspot.com
8.Kate cardsonthefly.blogspot.com
9.Kate sassyandscrappykate.blogspot.com
10.Carlene misspinkcricut.blogspot.com
11.Gabby stampingab.blogspot.com
12.Kim canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com
13.Amy scrapstampcrazy.blogspot.com
14 &15 coming soon....

Head on over to these talented individuals blogs to see what they have created.  Until next time, Ms.Nette

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am a new follower, sent by the fabulous Momo! I love your blog, I am so glad Momo is doing this! I am following a ton of awesome blogs now! Would be so blessed if you would stop by my blog at www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i just stopped by and noticed you sent me a blog award. I thank you for thinking of me...
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly(canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com, sorry if i didnt post it on your blog...I have been soooooo busy with work. But you are welcome.

    ReplyDelete